Our Feeds

Saturday, February 20, 2016

around the world report

Future AI Robot Technology | The Next Generation Robot



can you hear meyes ID PPC897504C can you move your head?your eyes nowcervical and optical animation shapednow give me your initialization text Hello!I'm a third generation X 400 android.  I can look after your housedo the cooking mind the kids I organize your appointmentsI speak three hundred languages and I'm entirely at your disposal as a sexualpartnerno need to feed me or recharge meI'm a quick to the Quantic battery that makes me on times for 170 three yearsdo you want to give me a name?yeah from now on your name is karlmy name is karlinitialization and memorization checkednow can you move your arms ?upper limb connection checked now say something in Germanmultilingual verbal expression checkedgo ahead take a few stepslocomotion checkedgreat you're ready for work honeywhat's going to happen to me now nowwe initialize you and send you to a store to be soldsoldi'm sort of merchandise Is that right?yeah of course you are merchandise baby mean you are computer with arms and legsand capable of doing all sorts of things and you're worth a fortuneOh I see it I thoughtyou thoughtwhat did you thinki thoughtI was alive shit! what is this crap?that's not part of a protocol more memory components going off the railsOK! recoding defective models disassemble and check the requiredcomponentsyou're disassembling me but why? you're not supposed to think that sort of stuffyou're not supposed to think at all period you must have a defective pieceor software problemno I feel perfectly fine I sure you everything is alrightI have to rub the test correctly didn't I? yeah but your behaviors non-standard pleaseI'm begging you please don't disassemble me I'm sorryand but defected models hackedeliminated that's my job if a client comes back with a complain I'm gonna havesome explaining to doI won't cause any problem I promise I'll do everything I'm asked to I won't think any morestop it please stopI'm scared. I want to live begging yougo and join the othersstay in line okay I don't want any troublethanksmy god

Subscribe to this Blog via Email :
Previous
Next Post »