Our Feeds

Sunday, February 21, 2016

around the world report

The World Cup Report with Christopher Mintz-Plasse - #allin or nothing -- adidas Football


Brazil-- known for its beautiful beaches,beautiful people, and most importantly, soccer. But who knows?Maybe I'll take in a party or two. Soccer expert Christopher Mintz-Plasse here,coming to you live from beautiful Brazilfor the 2014 FIFA World Cup. I've been sent here to give you guys the coverage you wantfor an event four years in the making. Nando!Back up. You're in the blast zone. Oh, ugh!We're here with star of the Spanish national team, John Mata. John, so when you make a goal, you hit it with your hand. Feet. Feet. Hands and feet. No hands. Just feet. Beautiful. Thanks to Mata's advice,I was ready to play an inning of soccer with the local Flamengo youth team. To my surprise, these cool youngstersonly cared about one thing-- soccer. Not partying, as you or I might expect. Oh, cramping!Cramping!We're here with Brazilian soccer legend, Cafu. Mr.  Cafu, are you headed to the big game today?BrazilArgentinaOf course, yes. Argentina is a city inside of Brazil. Do you know where the party is?<<SPEAKING PORTUGUESE>>OK.  I'll see you tonight. I decided to take a break from soccerand do some sightseeing to see if I could sight some parties. Nope. Just more people excited about the World Cup. When you win the World Cup, do youget to request what you drink out of it?Is it a vodka cranberry or is it just party punch?No, you don't drink from the World Cup. No. You don't drink from the World Cup, no. (VOICEOVER) I can't take it anymore. I need to know!Chris, Chris, Chris!Tell me where the party is. He's too aggressive, man. Stop. Mata, where are the tatas?Looks like the competition this year is in peak position to party. Party, party, party, party, party. The most important aspect of the game is sportsmanship. Party?Party, are you partying?Do you know where the party is?<<MAN SPEAKING PORTUGUESE>>(VOICEOVER) Do you know where the party is?Oh, cramping!Cramping. Mata. Tatas. I had to admit to myselfI wasn't really a soccer expert. I guess they don't do that here in Brazil. Just give up, Chris. Chris. Oh, hey, Patrick. Look, Chris, you clearly didn't know nothing, nothing about soccer. If you did, you'd know that going to a match at the World Cup is the biggest party of all. But Patrick. He turned into a soccer ball. No, I didn't. And, by the way, you're in my house. It turns out that magical soccer ball was right. The World Cup really is the biggest party of them all. I think I've finally figured out this soccer thing.

Subscribe to this Blog via Email :
Previous
Next Post »